Fashion Night Out with Marie Claire

So this post is so long over due but I attended the Marie Claire Trunk Show a couple of months ago and I just never got around to putting up the pictures or blogging about it. It was my first time attending and it was so fun! It was held at Johannesburg's beloved Neighbourgoods Market with awesome food, awesome music and of course awesome fashion. I bagged myself an adorable vintage pleated skirt for a pittance! Marie Claire really went all out and stocked us up with a really cool goodie bag. All in all a fun night was had.
 
Here is a look at what my camera managed to pick up... 
 





Tiyani with gold all in her neck and ears and hair





The beautiful Shamiso

I promise to pour out all my love and devotion to the person who buys me these gorgeous shoes, NO LIE!

 


Next year I am there like a bear!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment