Trend Alert: Gladiators

Hi everybody, apologies for not posting in such a long time. Too many real life things have been happening in my life lately but I am back. Hope everybody is loving the sunny disposition that Spring brings along with it. I don't know about you but with the onset of Spring/Summer, I feel like I don't have anything to wear, getting dressed is such a mission lately!
 
Anywhoo in keeping with all things Spring and Summer, one of the hottest trends to hit the Northern shores was gladiator sandals but at a whole new level!
 
 
 


 
Here are some celebrities sporting this trend...
 



 

So what do you think? Not for the fainthearted right? Plus in this downturn economy you can bet that these shoes probably cost a pretty penny.
 
I'll leave you with some more images so you can mull over whether to give this trend a try.

xo




1 comments: