Mens Wear: Something for the fellas

A friend of mine asked me to post menswear ideas for Winter because he wasn't sure what to wear or how to put pieces together to create an overall good look. I have been reluctant to post fashion pointers for men because I actually have no cooking clue about menswear, it's one of those things, if a guy looks good, he looks good but as far as fashion and trends go, I am literally clueless.
 
 
I gave in though and here are some ideas of what I think is hot for Winter for the fellas.
 

 
 
I have always loved men in casual wear from probably the age of 19 and as I got older I thought I would get over it but even after all these years I am still a sneakers kinda girl when it comes to mens style.

 
Men have it easy though, mens fashion doesn't change as often and as quickly as womens fashion, making it a whole lot easier for them to find what really works and looks good on them without it becoming dated or overdone.
 
 XO

1 comments:

  1. I really appreciate this post n mens wear! Although I am not a fashionista nor can I claim to know what is stylish, I love means wear.

    You say "have been reluctant to post fashion pointers for men because I actually have no cooking clue about menswear" but by the looks of it, you've hit the nail on the proverbial head

    ReplyDelete