Style Alert SA Massive Sale

Hi Everyone
 
Thuli from Style Alert SA is having a massive sale on leather items this Saturday in Soweto. Check out the link to her Facebook page. Thuli buys second hand vintage clothes, styles them up, then blogs images of these great looks and her favourite outfits. She has regular sales of the items she showcases on her page.
 
Check out some of her gorgeous looks below...
 










There are plenty more gorgeous looks on the page be sure to check them out.

See deets on the sale below:

Date: 25 May 2013
Time: 12pm till 4pm
Address: 1912 Gumede street. Moroka./Rockvile, Soweto1818

For more information click here
 

4 comments:

  1. With such pretty clothes, my "consumerism is jumping"! I wished I could be there! Certainly the black leather pants would be with me! wow

    Have a lovely day,
    Cris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi im from Nelspruit but I realy love your clothes please help me how can I buy please

    ReplyDelete
  3. please let me know can I buy I realy love the clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi to buy Style Alert SA clothes check out Thuli's facebook page "Style Alert SA" she will give you all the details of where her next sale will be... xo

    ReplyDelete