Spotted: Charles and Keith

I think I may be a tad late on joining in on this bandwagon but a friend of mine introduced me to this amazing shoe line range that has literally been on my doorstep all this time. Charles & Keith have the coolest designs in footwear and handbags. If you already knew this I plead with you to please forgive me and overlook my ignorance, I promise I won't even try to ride on the coat-tails of my money woes!
 
Charles & Keith is a ladies footwear and accessories brand founded in 1996 by brothers Charles and Keith Wong. The Brand produces 750 footwear and 300 bags and accessories design annually to meet the fast demand of fashion consumers. They have stores in Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa YAY!
 
Anywhoo I am pretty sure you all know how to Wikipedia stuff so let me not bore you with facts but rather show you some of the cool spreads and fashion they have on offer.
 
 






 
My only gripe is that I wish they would design clothes too because they style these models to perfection, not only do I want the bags and shoes, I want the clothes too.
 
 
They have stores at the Blue Route Mall and Canal Walk in Cape Town and The Glen Mall Centre and East Rand Mall in Johannesburg.
 
If you aren't in any of those cities or they do not have a store in your area, make use of their online shopping facility on the main website. They are currently having a sale on Winter items... go get 'em.

1 comments:

  1. Great point. So brilliant because it allows customers to actively participate in the marketing of their signature product, without it feeling like marketing.

    Charles & Keith

    ReplyDelete