Recreate the Look

Hi Everyone

Hope you all had an awesome weekend. So I went a little crazy with Polyvore this weekend, it is so much fun creating outfits and collections although I am quite concerned what my Internet bill is going to look like at the end of this month!
 
I have decided to add a new feature to The Black Diamond Series titled Recreate That Look. I love following celebs and their style and I think it is fun to recreate and be inspired by some of their looks, on a much more budget friendly scale of course.
 
 
My celeb inspired look for today is this look Rihanna rocked while out and about with gal-pal Melissa Forde. I think I am gravitating towards a slight obsession with this Bajan girl.
Alright, I will admit it, I have always had a slight obsession with her, there is so much here to obsess over!




0 comments:

Post a Comment