New: One Item, Three Different Looks

Hi Everybody
 
I am adding a new feature on the blog this week, called One Item, Three Different Looks. Basically I will pick one statement item of clothing, be it a jacket, a pair of jeans or a pair of heels and I will style it in three different ways to create three different looks. I am on a role with new features this week, my creativity is on a redbull high I guess.
 
Let's get it in...
 


For a super feminine look, I paired this polka dot skirt with pastel pink and white and accessorised with gold chunky jewellery to give it an edgy pop.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The second look has more of a punk rock feel to it and requires a little more attitude, especially if you are going to go with such a bright shade of lipstick.
 
 
 
The last look is more vava voom, with a cropped midriff bearing top to showcase the curves, add a pop of colour... well more like a blast of colour with a neon coloured clutch and a bright lipstick. You are sure to get a few hearts racing with this number!

0 comments:

Post a Comment