My First Feature!


Hi Everybody, I apologise once again for being out of action these last couple of days. I just changed teams in terms of my 9 to 5 and as some of you may or may not know I am a junior attorney. Let me categorically state that being a junior attorney is nothing like what you see on Suits, well except for the crazy hours. It has been a bit difficult juggling work, family, friends, me-time and squeezing in enough time to put out quality posts on the Black Diamond Series but I assure I will find a balance.

But on a lighter, much cooler note, I just had my first feature YAY! Very exciting and hopefully there will be more in the future. I was featured on Friday Night Style's Facebook Page last week.

Here's the picture that was used for the feature. If you get a chance check out the page and like it. Also check out Olivia Aimes blog, her style is super chic and fun.

More posts to follow, I promise!


Technically Tiyani and I made the feature!



 



0 comments:

Post a Comment