Scooped by the Fatman...?

So I finally managed to get a handle on the flu bugs that were toying with my system and I am now in good health and relatively good spirits. This weekend, like most weekends just had too much going on for my laidback nature. From questionable party invites, a whole lot of driving between Johannesburg and Pretoria (I am talking Rosebank, Sandton, Melville, Braamfontein, Fordsburg, Alphen Park, Brooklyn, Arcadia and Johannesburg CBD), McDonald’s pit stops at 01h00, so this young lass is rather tired. Bear in mind that all of this was done on the most meager and minuscule financial scope…*gets teary eyed*.



So Friday night, whilst high on flu meds my pals convinced me to go to a spot in Rosebank we frequent every once in a while, Club Hush, because Fatman Scoop was in town! I know what you are thinking… *cringe*… I don’t even have half of a decent excuse, there is absolutely nothing I could say to inject back any “cool” into this situation. Let’s just say it was a fun but dubious night out!




I wore grey striped tuxedo denims I got from London, a black peplum top from Cotton On, black strappy heels from Zara. I accessorized my look with two tone red and blue feather earrings from Mr Price and a black and white envelope clutch from Forever New.



2 comments:

  1. LOVE!!! altho hmmm fatman scoop hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol not my finest moment Keithelz!!!Not my finest moment!!!

      Delete