David Tlale: Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Autumn / Winter 2013 Follow Up

So Mercedes Benz Fashion Week has come and gone and even though I couldn't go personally, I am very resourceful and I have managed to get some images from some of the designers I highlighted in my last MBFW post.

David Tlale's collection was absolutely breathtaking. It screamed opulence and decadence. It was bold and dramatic with an array of colours, textures, fabrics. He made use of metallics, silks and lace giving the collection a romantic, subtle baroque feel. Everything about David Tlale's show from the presentation to the collection was an all round victory for South African fashion, this man has the Midas touch.
 






















 


What are your thoughts? Keen to read your comments.

All images courtesy of Simon Deiner / SDR Photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment